Saturday, November 5, 2011

Slow but steady wins the race

I was just wondering, what do you use to hold your nail in place? Do you use a hand/finger mannequin or do you take the resourceful route and use silly putty or thumb tack?
Well, when I first began nail art which was about a year ago, I used tape at first- I would tape the back of the nail, test for steadiness or movement and just begin painting the nail. It was a hard process but it worked nonetheless. Now, I'm older- a bit wiser and now I use a hand mannequin, at the time I didn't even now the thing even existed until a few months into it.
But while that story is kind of embarrassing, what did you use at first to steady your nails? Did you use any of those things? And by the way, the those other methods do work, so just in case you do get tired of using a mannequin or just do not have enough of money for one, you can use one of those ideas. Nothing's wrong that~!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes